Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Daredevil


This is what I found Rebekah doing one morning while I was cleaning up after breakfast- my little daredevil ballerina! Other times, I have found her trying to climb onto the kitchen table to reach something, particularly a cup full of something to drink. She likes to climb up and down just about anything. Jumping in her bed is also tons of fun, and she says "Bouncey, bouncey, bouncey" while she does it. Today at Mom's Brunch, I looked over and she was standing on the table top of the kid's picnic table. Rebekah sure likes to keep my on my toes!!!
On another note, Rebekah is doing a great job speaking. In the last couple of days, she has really started saying more in relation to what she wants or needs. My favorite is when she says, "Hi, Daddy" "Bye bye, Daddy" or "Love you" on the phone with Ray. It melts my heart, and Ray can completely understand what she's saying, so that's saying something! I think her two most used words are "up" and "Mommy." But she sure does love to say "blanket," and boy does she cry that one when I have to hang it on the clothesline to dry instead of giving it to her! But the she figures out running through the blanket is pretty fun :o)