Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Princess

So some of Elise's favorite things in the whole world are trains, trucks, balls, playing outside, and coloring. When my brother gave Elise, Julia, and Rebekah a shared Christmas gift of Disney Princess dress-up clothes, I thought, "Well, that will be fun for Julia to play with when she comes over." Elise likes wearing dresses for church but that's usually the extent of it. You have no idea how thrilled I am to hear, "Mommy, can I dress like Snow White again?" Don't get me wrong, I love that Elise likes trains, truck, balls, ect. but there is something about a little girl wanting to play dress up that is just so sweet and fun. Elise likes to get one of each accessory- earrings, necklace, rings, bracelet, wand, crown, ring, and shoes- to wear with her outfit. Unfortunately, as soon as the last item is on, she says, "OK. I'm done." All of that effort for a few seconds or wear! Thankfully, today, I got her to keep her outfit on for a few pictures. Enjoy!
Elise as the super-decked out, accessorized, Snow White!

Rebekah- Sleeping Beauty, Elise- Snow White, and Julia- Cinderella